Since opening our office in 1991, and by being Greater Cincinnati and Dayton’s locally preferred supplier of furnished apartments, we’ve established relationships with the majority of the regional and national governmental agencies operating in Cincinnati and Dayton. Why is this important to us? Because the last thing a member of the military or Government needs to worry about is where they will lay their head at night. Greater Cincinnati Relocation Services has worked hand in hand with numerous governmental agencies for 27 years to address
- Temporary Duty (TDY) or Permanent Change of Station (PCS) housing needs
- Family relocation when a member of the military has already been transferred or on site.
- Easy payment and invoicing in compliance with all Government regulations.
By using government official or military housing provided by GCRSI while in Cincinnati, the majority of our guests have seen a reduction in the overall costs of relocating to the city. This is done through the use of our additional lodging benefits such as:
- Fully equipped kitchen to reduce dining and grocery expenses.
- Convenient laundry found in rental units**
- Fitness centers, swimming pools**, decks, and lounges in some locations reduce the costs of staying in shape
Our rates have always been below the CONUS Per Diem Rates for Cincinnati and Dayton. It is easy to understand why most of the travel coordinators for those agencies refer their personnel to our corporate apartments. The numerous federal contractors working on government projects have also realized that the combination of more benefits than an extended stay hotel and rates below the CONUS Per Diem makes our corporate apartments the perfect solution for their temporary housing needs
Some additional benefits for military personal staying in our extended stay or relocation properties:
- More space than an extended stay hotel room with separate living, dining, and bedroom areas
- 1, 2, 3 bedroom units available for families
- Multiple bedroom options (flexible bed types K, Q, Twins) and walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals
- Washer and Dryer in every unit (where hookups are available)
- Flexible departure notices
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates
- Extensive experience in housing U.S. military personnel, cost-reimbursable federal contractors, and federal civilian employees.
- Availability at FEMA certified properties